SEAR-IOUSLY GOOD GRILLING
1 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
1 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
¼ cup Olive Oil
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Kosher Salt
1 tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
1 Red Pepper
1 Green Onion
1-1¼ lbs Chicken Breast
NON-STICK GRILL BASKET
• Season steaks liberally with BBQ coffee rub
• Allow steals to marinade in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
• Remove steaks & allow them to reach room temperature.
• While steaks are sitting, prepare your grill for indirect grilling & preheat grill to 500º F (260º C).
• Place steaks directly over the heat for 4 ½ minutes on each side for rare.
• For medium rare, move steaks to indirect heat, close the lid & grill for 2 additional minutes.
For medium, flip steaks, close lid & cook for an additional 2 minutes.
• Always use a meat thermometer to insure that the steaks are done (please see cooking temperature
guide on our website ignitegrilling.com.
• When steaks are at their desired done-ness, remove from grill & allow to rest on cutting
board for 10 minutes before serving.
Rinsed chiken thoroughly and patted dry. Rub the chicken on all sides with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle liberally with the chicken rub. Place the chicken in a zip lock bag and set overnight in your refrigerator to marinate completely.
Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and allow the chicken to reach room temperature. Open you favorite brand of beer and pour out approximately ½ of the can. Place the can inside the chicken roasting rack. Place the rack inside the aluminum pan. Remove the chicken from the bag and place onto the rack with the beer can going inside the chicken cavity. Baste the chicken on all sides with Steen’s 100% Pure Cane Syrup and lightly sprinkle more chicken rub on the chicken.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Add chicken and red peppers. Grill until chicken and peppers are cooked through (turning occasionally to ensure even cooking). Garnish with green peppers and serve.
COOKER RACK & PAN SET
BEER CAN CHICKEN
 3-3½ lb chicken [giblets & neck removed]
Mix the following spices together:
1 tbsp sea salt
1 tbsp garlic powder
1½ tsp onion powder
1½ tsp dried oregano
1½ tsp dried thyme
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp cayenne pepper