SEAR-IOUSLY GOOD GRILLING
• Place all ingredients (except pork chops) in a plastic bag, seal & mix well. Open bag & place pork chops in bag, seal while removing excess air. Place in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes up to overnight.
• When ready to grill, remove pork chops from refrigerator and allow to reach room temperature.
• Prepare your grill for indirect heating.
• While waiting for the grill to heat up, remove the pork chops from bag shaking off excess marinade. Place leftover sauce in a small pan and broil to a boil for 5 minutes to cook off remaining pork juices. Set aside for serving.
• Place pork chops over direct heat & grill for 3-5 minutes per side. Next, move the chops to the indirect side for an additional 5-10 minutes (flipping at the 5 minutes) until the internal temperature reaches 145º F.
• Remove from grill & let chops rest for 5 minutes. Spoon remaining cooked sauce over chops & serve.
 6 oz. (1 ½ inch thick) center cut pork chops
1/3 cup honey
3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 tbsp. dry hot mustard
3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
4 cloves garlic (minced)
1/3 cup onion (minced)
½ tsp. salt
1 tsp. basil (minced)
JUICY GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED PORK CHOPS
•1.5 lbs. of 80/20 Ground Beef
•1.5 lbs. Ground Pork
•2 cups dry bread crumbs
•1 cup finely chopped sweet onions
•1 egg beaten
•1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
•1 tsp. minced garlic
•1 tsp dried tarragon
•1 tsp sea salt
•1 tsp. ground black pepper
•½ cup (your favorite) BBQ Sauce
•½ cup ketchup
• Preheat grill to medium heat and spray grates with non-stick cooking spray
• In a bowl, mix ground beef, ground pork, bread crumbs, onion, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, tarragon, sea salt, and black pepper.
• Divide mixture to form  loaves, each about 4 inches in diameter and 6 inches long.
• In a small bowl, mix BBQ Sauce and ketchup until well combined.
• Place the loaves on the grill and then spread each with about  tablespoons of BBQ sauce mixture.
• Cook until each loaf reaches an internal temperature of 160°F (71.1°C) turning regularly to ensure complete cooking.